Malicious Women Candle Co.
My Dog & I Talk Shit About You - Infused with "Profile Stalking" Scent: Blueberry Cobbler
My Dog & I Talk Shit About You - Infused with "Profile Stalking" Blueberry Cobbler
There is nothing better than cuddling up with Fido on the couch and feeling inferior to everyone's perfect Social Media life. But hey...at least my dog doesn't judge me while I'm eating a pizza and feeling bad about myself.
Freshly harvested blueberries are folded in between warm fresh baked dough. The ultimate summer indulgence topped off with vanilla whipped cream.
Our Malicious Candles:
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water-resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very-hot water and wipe clean. Visit our FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.
Gave a friend Malicious Women candles for her birthday and she absolutely loved them. Great to give as gifts and bought some for myself.
Love the candle!!
My dog and I love this candle.
I’ve always been a fan of the pine scent and cotton Candy has been my fragrance for years - body spray - so when I saw this combination at a local store that sells your candles I had to smell it. I bought all they had and ordered more online! Thank you! I’m hooked!!
The scent is amazing and the label was perfect. I gave this as a gift for a college student taking her dog to school. She loved it.