Malicious Women Candle Co.
Class of 2020 I'm Sorry Covid Ruined Your Graduation Infused With: The Worst Ending Ever! Scent: HoneySUCKle
I'm Sorry Covid Ruined Your Graduation Infused With: The Worst Ending Ever! Scent: HoneySUCKle
Here's to all the driveby graduation celebrations, virtual proms and just the worst possible way to end their Senior year.
Scent: HoneySUCKle is the perfect scent for this candle, sure to attract even the pickiest of Murder Hornets.
Our Malicious Candles:
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water-resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very-hot water and wipe clean. Visit our FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.
Perfect under the circumstances
The candles smell amazing, very witty and make fantastic gifts! They were delivered very quickly, thankyou!
Awesome product had to buy more
This smells so good and so much like a fresh peach, I almost want to take a bite. I will be giving it as a gift to my niece who graduated from Auburn (peach scent was perfect) but I will definitely be getting one with this scent for myself next time I place an order.
My son and his girlfriend graduate from college this year and obviously, it's been less than ideal. They both go to the University of GA so this peachy scented candle with a priceless message was MORE than perfect. It's as if I custom created it for the occasion. ;)