On March 8, 2019, the entire tribe of Malicious Women came together for International Women's Day and raised almost $500 to adopt a Sister Survivor of War (for an entire year) through WomenForWomen.org.
The Malicious Women Candle Co chose WomenForWomen.org after reading their Mission Statement and watching the below video.
Our sponsorship will help our sister learn skills that can change her life:
- A monthly stipend for food, clothes, water, and shelter
- Trade and business skills training
- Information on her fundamental human rights
In about 6 weeks (apx. May 1, 2019) we will be matched with our sister. We will be alongside our sister in her journey, every step of the way. Womenforwomen.org will send us the following, which will be posted here:
- An introductory letter about our sister and her family.
- If our sister has access to a camera, we will receive her picture to keep her top of mind and in our hearts.
- Email communications to celebrate our sister's progress.
- An ability to send our sister photos and notes of encouragement.
To sponsor a sister individually or learn more about the program visit womenforwomen.org or click the below image.Women for Women International is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. EIN/Tax ID #52-183-8756
Note: The additional $36.00 is donated to womenforwomen.org monthly ($3 each month) to help with administration costs associated with the program.