Successful Military Marriage - Infused with "More Than Tricare and BAH"
"Don't you type at me in that tone!" - said Every Mil Spouse Ever!
We know it's tough to keep the spark alive in a military marriage. You sleep alone, you make all the decisions, then your spouse comes back and you both have to readjust to the new normal. It takes compromise, loyalty, Skype dates and a giant sense of humor to keep a military marriage alive. I will never forget one PCS when the US Navy sent my entire household to Bangor, Maine instead of Bangor, Washington. That was a test we barely passed! Stay strong my military friends. Your spouse will be home in June... unless they get extended until September, but it will probably be in August - but don't buy plane tickets home just yet!
This candle comes exclusively offered in two of our best-selling Malicious Scents. You get to choose which of the two suits your fancy!
Citrus & Sage The perfect kitchen candle. The clean scent has top notes of mandarin, tangerine, ruby red grapefruit, and lemon rinds and bottom notes of fresh sage leaves. My bestie calls this "Freshly Showered Man". Take that as you want.
Each Order comes with a handwritten note of empowerment from one of our Snarky Malicious Women! What will yours say? Post yours with #staymalicious on Instagram for a shout out!
Our Malicious Candles:
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)Hand poured in Lake Stevens, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Labels made from Recycled Kraft Paper
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours